New in 2018
Horse Boot Grip, patented studs by professional hoofcare.
This 5 mm stud made of high-alloy steel was specially developed by professional hoofcare for installation in hoof boots and plastic fittings.
This new product has the following advantages:
- Very easy installation.
- Very good grip even with 2 or 4 studs.
- The stud can be used on hoof boots and plastic fittings.
- The sole of the hoof shoe only has to be drilled from the outside, which means
that these studs can also be attached afterwards with permanently glued plastic fittings.
- No inner part that presses on the horse's sole. (No punctate pressure on the sole of the horse).
- Only one cordless screwdriver is required for installation.
- The special stud head with cutting edge absorbs the forces that normally affect the thread. This keeps the stud very well in the plastic.
- Attention: The sole thickness of hoof boots should be approx. 12 mm or more.